If you see an error message when attempting to enhance a photo with Remini Web, it’s for one of the following reasons:
- The format of the image isn’t accepted. In this case, we suggest changing images or exporting the same one in a different format. Remini accepts most formats, including PNG, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, WEBP, PSD, HEIC, HEIF and AVIF for pictures, and Quicktime (QTFF), MP4 and MOV for videos.
- The uploaded photo isn’t a suitable size for enhancement on Remini. Our AI currently processes photos with a maximum size of 2048*2048 pixels, and any image exceeding this limit is compressed to fit. We recommend that you check the size of the photo you uploaded and resize it if necessary.
- The browser you're using isn't compatible with Remini Web. In this case, we suggest trying a different one (Google Chrome, Firefox)
- Some extensions that are active on your browser interfere with Remini Web. Ad-blocking extensions typically cause some troubles when using Remini Web—that's why we suggest turning them off while using our website.
- You're accessing Remini Web in Incognito mode. We recommend turning it off, as this might also affect your experience.
- You're accessing Remini Web through a mobile device instead of a desktop browser. Navigating via smartphone or tablet may sometimes cause errors to happen, therefore we suggest using desktop instead.